WANG LAW FIRM Let a former scientist handle your immigration affairs

Success Stories        
Contact Us      

Family Immigration


A foreign national who has a US citizen or lawful permanent resident relative can seek immigration to the United States based on family relationship. Depending on the status of the US relative and the family relationship, the foreign national can be classified as the immediate relative of US citizen (parents, spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21), or as one within a family preference category. The first preference includes unmarried, adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens; the second preference includes spouses of lawful permanent residents, their unmarried children (under twenty-one), and the unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents; the third preference includes married sons and daughters of U.S. Citizens and the fourth preference includes brothers and sisters of adult U.S. Citizens.


Free evaluation: