WANG LAW FIRM Let a former scientist handle your immigration affairs

Success Stories        
Contact Us      

H-1B Visa


 H-1B nonimmigrant visa is available to qualified persons to work in specialty occupations (theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and attainment of a bachelor's or higher degree in the specific specialty or its equivalent as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States) for whom a labor condition application (LCA) has been certified as filed with the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). The H-1B beneficiary must have a requisite U.S. university degree for the specialty occupation (baccalaureate or higher) or an equivalent foreign degree, or have education, specialized training, and/or progressively responsible experience equivalent to the required degree in positions directly related to the specialty, or hold an unrestricted state license or registration authorizing the candidate to practice the specialty occupation in the state of intended employment.


For the H-1b visa petition, documents and evidence from the beneficiary side include: work experience letters from former employers, degree certificates and transcripts, professional certificates, copies of passport, visas, I-94 forms, evidence of legal status in US, pay stubs, tax returns; documents and evidence from the petitioner (employer) side include: Labor Condition Application (LCA), employment contract or job offer letter, petitioner’s income tax return for last two years, list of petitioner’s employees, a letter describing the job duty, job location, timeline etc.


Free evaluation: