WANG LAW FIRM Let a former scientist handle your immigration affairs

Success Stories        
Contact Us      

L-1 Visa


An alien who, within three years preceding the time of his or her application for admission into the United States, has been employed abroad continuously for one year by a firm or corporation or other legal entity or parent, branch, affiliate, or subsidiary thereof, and who seeks to enter the United States temporarily in order to render his or her services to a branch of the same employer or a parent, affiliate, or subsidiary thereof in a capacity that is managerial, executive (L-1A), or involves specialized knowledge (L-1B) may seek L-1 visa classification.


Documents and evidence for L-1 visa petition include: work experience letters, degree certificate and transcripts, relevant certificates, copy of passport, employer letter stating job duty and employment duration, photographs of employer’s place of business, names and contact information of at least two co-workers from current and past jobs, information about US and foreign companies.


Free evaluation: